Giving to Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Philanthropic support accelerates our discoveries. Our generous donors help us fulfill our mission of finding new and better ways to diagnose, treat and prevent eye diseases.
Just a few of our notable discoveries include:
- Developed the solution, now used worldwide, that preserves corneal tissue for transplant
- Created a system to rate the severity of macular degeneration research tissue
- Improved outcomes for pediatric corneal transplants
Here are three ways to make a gift:
1. Online through the University of Minnesota Foundation’s secure website.
2. By mail - send your check to the University of Minnesota Foundation, PO Box 860266, Minneapolis, MN, 55486-0266
3. By phone with a credit card, by calling 800-775-2187 or 612-624-3333.
When making your gift, please be sure to specify the Division of General Internal Medicine. All gifts are received and processed by the University of Minnesota Foundation.
In advance, thank you for your confidence in our work and for your generosity!